Monday, March 3, 2014

Sketched Birthday - FMS125

This weekend was busy, busy, busy.  Went to my dear friend Audrey’s bridal shower on Sunday.  It was fabulous.  I hope yours was excellent.  Now down to business.
Today I am posting to enter this card into the Freshly Made Sketches Card Challenge, here’s my entry.

And here's the sketch...


At first glance, this sketch looks like it will be simple to pull off.  However, to get the large background layer (whether simple CS or DSP), to coordinate with the embellishment in the left corner was not easy. 

This week is my brother-in-law Glenn’s birthday so he should NOT be reading my blog today or he will have an early glimpse of his birthday card. After I was done, I thought maybe I should not have used Smoky Slate card stock and DSP since he lives in Pennsylvania.  I hope this brings a smile.
Stamp on!  Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment