Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another Quick and Easy Card featuring Hello Ladybug

Hello my crafty friends! I am sharing another card with one of my favorite stamp sets, Hello Ladybug. This stamp set coordinates with the Ladybug Builder Punch.

I recently learned how to create a book fold card, which may sound difficult yet this style would still be classified as casual. This is a side fold A2 card with an additional score line (score at 5 1/2" and 7"). The left side of the card front is glued closed (1 1/2") and the right panel (4") offers a smaller panel for stamping. The sentiments in this stamp set are lovely, but this card was for my niece's birthday. I love the font of this sentiment from the February 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit.

We are certainly lucky to have the Hello Ladybug Bundle (10% bundle savings) around for another week, but even more lucky that the stamp set and punch have carried over to the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog for purchase separately (no longer available at a discount).

I am still trying to get back on schedule with my Weekly Wednesday blog posts, but I am not giving up. I am focusing more on cards and projects and shorter posts. As always, if you need more details about a card or information at any time, just send me an email or text message.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope this project has inspired your creativity. I would love to see what you have created. Feel free to leave a positive comment below with a trail to find you so I can find your creations out on the "www" - I look forward to it.

Stamp On!!

Sandy
✂️✂️✂️ #ilovepapercrafts ✂️✂️✂️ 

sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904


SUPPLIES/CARD DETAILS
All the supplies used to create this card can be ordered through my online store. Here is a list of the main products.

Stamps:
Hello Ladybug Stamp Set • Item# 157693 | Bundle pricing with Ladybug Builder Punch • Item# 157699

Tools/Accessories:
Ladybug Builder Punch • Item# 157698 | Bundle pricing with Hello Ladybug Stamp Set • Item# 157699

If your order is over $100, you might want to consider taking advantage of the opportunity to become a demonstrator. Click here or private message me in your favorite method of communication so I can relay all the details for you to make an informed decision.

2022-23 ANNUAL CATALOG
(May 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should have received a copy of the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog in the mail. Regular monthly workshop attendees will receive their copy at the workshop. If you do not already have a demonstrator, it would be my pleasure to be your enabler (er, I mean demonstrator) and send you a copy of your very own! (Click the link on the sidebar to access the virtual copy.)

2022 JANUARY-JUNE MINI CATALOG -- Retiring Soon!!
(January 4, 2022 - June 30, 2022)
This is an incredible catalog and several products were picked up in the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog. Let me know if you are still in need of a physical copy, please message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy).

2022 JULY-DECEMBER MINI CATALOG -- Coming Soon!!
(July 1, 2022 - January 4, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you will be receiving a copy of the new mini catalog in the mail (soon so if you have received it already, let me know!!). If you do not receive one, please message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy once the catalog goes live.)

No comments:

Post a Comment