Thursday, June 7, 2018

Easy to Make Wood Words Card

Well, life gets in the way of things and sometimes plans have to be shuffled. That was this week! I have been posting weekly on Wednesdays, but this weekend was my birthday celebrations so that left no "me" time to prepare for this weeks blog. Let's just move on.



This is a quick card that we made last year using Wood Words stamp set, which has carried over to the 2018-19 annual catalog. I am planning to remake this card for the June Monthly Blog Hop so check back on the June the 20th for the reveal.

This is truly a quick and easy card so no instructions today, but if you are stumped by anything, message me and I will get right back to you.

Have a great week and...

Stamp on!

Sandy

Images (c) Stampin' Up! 2018
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com

Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Pinterest: sandee904


PS:  DO NOT FORGET to subscribe to the June Paper Pumpkin kit. This kit will coordinate with the Broadway Bound suite on p. 68–69 of the 2018–2019 annual catalog. We will get together make some fantastic cards later this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment