Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome 2013!

I hope that things have started to get back to normal for you after the crazy schedules we keep during the holidays. The holidays remain my favorite time of the year -- even if there isn't snow on the ground and a nip in the air.

With the new year, there are plenty of things happening at Stampin' Up! This year marks 25 years of doing business for Stampin' Up! There are so many things going on and I can't wait to tell you all about it. The spring catalog (released Jan. 3) is chock full of fantastic ideas.

There are only a few days left of the My Little Valentine promotion (free Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit, value of $7.95, with purchase of the My Little Valentine Set). It will not be available again after January 21.  

Brand new at the online store is a totally masculine stamp set - Dude, You're Welcome! It comes with 4 all-occasion images, 12 postcards (4x6) in manly colors, 12 gray envelopes, Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad and an instructional guide. If you need help, just let me know.

Happy Stampin' stampers!

Sandy


Dude, You're Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment