Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Last Call for Sale-A-Bration




SALE-A-BRATION!! And March 31st is just around the corner. I hope you have enjoyed the products showcased here on my page, as well as other demonstrator's pages through the blog hops I have participated in. It really has been fun and I have learned so much.

As you may remember, Stampin' Up! is offering free, exclusive products from the 2018 Sale-A-Bration catalog with every qualifying purchase ($50/U.S.). This year a new level of rewards ($100/U.S.) was added (YAY!!).There was also an introduction of several more exclusive products in a 2d release brochure, and a 3d release of current catalog product just two weeks ago. If you do need these, please hurry to let me know. 

You also earn rewards for hosting a workshop or becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. It would be my pleasure to show you how to earn the free products or join my team. There are awesome benefits to becoming a demonstrator before March 31st. 

Please hurry to let me know you are interested. These rewards for you help me grow my business exponentially.

I am so happy to be a part of the Stampin' Up! family.

Stamp On!!

Sandy
#StampinUp30

sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Pinterest: sandee904


No comments:

Post a Comment