Thursday, February 10, 2022

Valentine's Day and Noteworthy News

Hello, my crafty friends. Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Whew, I am ready, but, of course, my card for my special someone must remain under wraps yet. Today, I wanted to share this card using the parameters of the February Simple Stamping Challenge -- Stamps, Ink, Paper, plus a Punch.

#simplestamping


Some of you may recognize my card design which is very similar to last week's Freshly Made Sketch, #FMS521. I did need to hide the seams from the four DSP panels with the strips of Highland Heather cardstock so it is not quite identical to the sketch.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope my Valentine's Day card has inspired your creativity. 

Noteworthy News: If you regularly follow my blog, I wanted to let you know that I am taking a break from posting for the next several weeks due to circumstances beyond my control. I will continue to post business news and inspiration on my Facebook page.

Just remember, I appreciate you all - and Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28! I highly recommend the Catching Butterflies Stamp Set. (Super cute!!) 
.
Stamp On!!
Sandy
✂️✂️✂️ #ilovepapercrafts ✂️✂️✂️ 
sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904


No comments:

Post a Comment