Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Wishes with Timeless Tulips Stamp Set

Easter Wishes to all my crafty friends! This is a sneak peek of my Easter card using the sentiment from the retiring Timeless Tulips Stamp Set. I used two varying sizes of the Tailor Made Tags for the sentiment accented with the Medium Daisy Punch in Bumblebee CS and the gorgeous gold ribbon. Super cute and simple card.


The Flowering Tulip and coordinating dies from the 22 mini catalog will replace this stamp set.

if you need more details about my card, the stamp set, or the last chance list, just send me an email or text message.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope my project has inspired your creativity. I would love to see what you have created. Feel free to leave a positive comment below with a trail to find you so I can find your creations out on the "www" - I look forward to it.

Also, be sure to check out the Business News section below - there is lots of information and updates to share.

Stamp On!!

Sandy
✂️✂️✂️ #ilovepapercrafts ✂️✂️✂️

sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904


SUPPLIES/CARD DETAILS
All the supplies used to create this card can be ordered through my online store. Here is a list of the main products.

Stamps:
Timeless Tulips Stamp Set • Item# 158327 | Coordinates with Tulip Builder Punch (not used here) • Item# 151295
* Coordinates with Tulip Builder Punch (not used here) • Item# 151295

Tools/Accessories:
Medium Daisy Punch • Item# 149517
Tailor Made Tags Dies • Item# 155563
Gold 3/8" (1 cm) Fine Art Ribbon • Item# 154561

If your order is over $100, you might want to consider taking advantage of the opportunity to become a demonstrator. Click here or private message me in your favorite method of communication so I can relay all the details for you to make an informed decision.

2021-22 ANNUAL CATALOG (Retiring Soon!!)
(May 4, 2021 - May 2, 2022)
The Last Chance Sale is going on now! Click the link on the sidebar to get to my online stone. If you need a list of the retiring product, please send me a message.

2022 JANUARY-JUNE MINI CATALOG
(January 4, 2022 - June 30, 2022)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should have received a copy of the new mini catalog in the mail by now. If you did not receive one, please message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy).

2022-23 ANNUAL CATALOG
(May 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you will be receiving a copy of the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog in the mail in the next couple of weeks. Regular monthly workshop attendees will receive their copy at my kickoff workshop (date to be determined). If you do not already have a demonstrator, it would be my pleasure to be your enabler (er, I mean demonstrator) and send you a copy of your very own! (Once the catalog goes live on May 3rd, click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment