Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Quick and Easy Layer Card Featuring Butterfly Kisses DSP

Hello my crafty friends! Time to get back to crafting on a weekly basis. What do you say? Let's do it. Today I wanted to share with you a super quick and easy layer card.

The card base is a Calypso Coral cardstock A2 card, 5 1/2" x 8 ½", scored at 4 1/4" for a side fold card. The first layer is the new 2022-24 In Color Parakeet Party, cut 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" and run through the Stampin' Cut 'n Emboss Machine using the Stripes and Splatters 3D Embossing Folder for texture. The next layer is a super cute piece of the Butterfly Kisses 6x6 DSP, cut 3" x 4". The top layer is a coordinating piece from the same DSP pack, cut 2 3/4" x 3 3/4". I hand cut a flagged end and added a couple of handmade embellishments and a touch of fancy with the bow. (Here's hoping that you noticed the tiny sentiment from the Lovely You Stamp Set and the cute flower stamp from the Cup of Tea Stamp Set!)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope my project has inspired your creativity. I would love to see what you have created. Feel free to leave a positive comment below with a trail to find you so I can find your creations out on the "www" - I look forward to it.

Stamp On!!

Sandy
✂️✂️✂️ #ilovepapercrafts ✂️✂️✂️

sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904

SUPPLIES/CARD DETAILS
All the supplies used to create this card can be ordered through my online store. Here is a list of the main products.

Stamps:
Cup of Tea Stamp Set • Item# 158661
Lovely You Stamp Set • Item# 152525

Ink:
2022-24 In Color Classic Stampin' Pad Parakeet Party • Item# 159208

Paper:
Butterfly Kisses 6" x 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper • Item# 159112
2022-24 In Color Cardstock Parakeet Party • Item# 159259
Subtles Collection Cardstock Calypso Coral • Item# 122925

Tools/Accessories:
Stripes and Splatters 3D Embossing Folder • Item# 157980
Heart Punch Pack • Item# 151292
Bough Punch • Item# 157711
Layering Circles Dies • Item# 151770
White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon • Item# 151326

If your order is over $100, you might want to consider taking advantage of the opportunity to become a demonstrator. Click here or private message me in your favorite method of communication so I can relay all the details for you to make an informed decision.

JULY – AUGUST SALE-A-BRATION – NOW LIVE!!
(July 1, 2022 - August 31, 2022)
You know the drill – for every $50 product purchase, you earn free (and super cool) Sale-A-Bration products that you can only earn with purchase. There is also an associated opportunity to join Stampin' Up! during this promotion. Please message me to hear about joining during Sale-A-Bration. (Click the link on the sidebar for access to the virtual copy.)

2022-23 ANNUAL CATALOG
(May 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should have received your copy of the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog in the mail already. If you do not already have a demonstrator, it would be my pleasure to be your enabler (er, I mean demonstrator) and send you a copy of your very own! Message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for access to the virtual copy.)

2022 JULY-DECEMBER MINI CATALOG – NOW LIVE!!
(July 1, 2022 - January 4, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should have received your own copy of the new mini catalog in the mail. If you did not receive one, please message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy).

No comments:

Post a Comment