Thursday, March 28, 2019

Easy Handmade Card featuring the Basket Weave TIEF for Easter

Hello my crafty friends. Today I want to share with you an easy handmade card for your Easter holiday greetings.

In class this month, we made these beautiful cards using the Lovely Lattice stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog and created a frame using the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies with the Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper. (Click HERE for a link to the blog showcasing the card.) After cutting out the frame, there was a decent length of scrap left, perfect for this card.

Easy Handmade Easter Card Basket Weave Balmy Blue


The basket is from a large scrap of Sahara Sand card stock and the texture is created from a sweep of Early Espresso ink on the front flap of the Basket Weave TIEF.

All the eggs are created from scraps of bright card stock (like Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight) and punched with the smaller of the Balloon Punch or the small oval die. (Oh so cute is the cracked egg in front of the basket.)

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Forgive me for not using a current sentiment. I used one of my all time favorite retired sentiments, Easter wishes. And the ribbon is the out of stock Sale-A-Bration Heather Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack in Highland Heather.

There is still plenty of Sale-A-Bration products left and there are still 4 days to place your qualifying order to earn one, or two, or several. If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to be yours!! You can reach me at my contact info below.


Stamp on!

Sandy
407-314-9717

sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904

No comments:

Post a Comment