Thursday, May 19, 2022

Quick and Easy Card Featuring the Teacups in the Tea Boutique DSP

Hello my crafty friends! I was unable to post on my regular schedule this week so today it will be. 

Several weeks ago I was playing with the the new in color papers and coordinating in color designer series paper that I received in my preorder. They are such deep colors. I think you will love them. My card design sort of follows a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. (FMS#533, Apr. 27, 22)

The sentiment is from the Cup of Tea Stamp Set. The die cut hearts are from the coordinating Teacup dies.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope this project has inspired your creativity. I would love to see what you have created. Feel free to leave a positive comment below with a trail to find you so I can find your creations out on the "www" - I look forward to it.

Stamp On!!

Sandy
✂️✂️✂️ #ilovepapercrafts ✂️✂️✂️ 

sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904

SUPPLIES/CARD DETAILS
All the supplies used to create this card can be ordered through my online store. Here is a list of the main products.
 
Stamps:
Cup of Tea Stamp Set • Item# 158661 | Bundle with the coordinating Teacup Dies for 10% savings • Item# 158667 

Tools/Accessories:
Teacup Dies • Item# 160186
Tea Boutique 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper • Item# 158659

If your order is over $100, you might want to consider taking advantage of the opportunity to become a demonstrator. Click here or private message me in your favorite method of communication so I can relay all the details for you to make an informed decision.

2022-23 ANNUAL CATALOG
(May 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should have received a copy of the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog in the mail. Regular monthly workshop attendees will receive their copy at my kickoff workshop (date to be determined). If you do not already have a demonstrator, it would be my pleasure to be your enabler (er, I mean demonstrator) and send you a copy of your very own! (Once the catalog goes live on May 3rd, click the link on the sidebar to access the virtual copy.)
 
2022 JANUARY-JUNE MINI CATALOG
(January 4, 2022 - June 30, 2022)
This is an incredible catalog and several products were picked up in the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog. Let me know if you are still in need of a physical copy, please message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy).

No comments:

Post a Comment