Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Creating a simple card featuring Celebrating You

Hello my crafty friends! This week I wanted to share with you a simple card.

The first layer is the Starry Sky sheet from the new 2022-24 In Color DSP assortment. It is cut to cover the front of an A2 card, 4 1/4" × 5 1/2", so if you do not have a paper trimmer and feel this might be too challenging to get the edges perfect, go ahead and make it a 4 x 5 1/4 so that there is a white border. Careful not to glue down the area where you plan to punch the heart and save the heart punch for the inside of the card.

The splattering of hearts were die cut from the dies in the Tea Cup Dies and the sentiment is from Celebrating You Stamp Set. Of course you could substitute any sentiment you wish for the flagged strip.

After my long weekend in New York in May, I came down with the flu so there was not a crafty bone in my body. Still a pretty cute card for my hubby for our anniversary. Hope you will agree. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope my project has inspired your creativity. I would love to see what you have created. Feel free to leave a positive comment below with a trail to find you so I can find your creations out on the "www" - I look forward to it.

Stamp On!!

Sandy

✂️✂️✂️ #ilovepapercrafts ✂️✂️✂️ 

sandee904@yahoo.com
sandee904.stampinup.net | sandee904.blogspot.com
Facebook: stampinwithsandee | Instagram/Pinterest: sandee904

SUPPLIES/CARD DETAILS
All the supplies used to create this card can be ordered through my online store. Here is a list of the main products.

Stamps:
Celebrating You Stamp Set • Item# 158028

Paper:
2022-24 In Color Cardstock Starry Sky • Item# 159263
2022-24 In Color 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Assortment • Item# 159253

Tools/Accessories:
Heart Punch Pack • Item# 151292
Banners Pick a Punch • Item# 153608 
Teacup Dies • Item# 160186 

If your order is over $100, you might want to consider taking advantage of the opportunity to become a demonstrator. Click here or private message me in your favorite method of communication so I can relay all the details for you to make an informed decision.

2022 JANUARY-JUNE MINI CATALOG -- RETIRING SOON!!
(January 4, 2022 - June 30, 2022)
This is an incredible catalog and several products were picked up in the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog. The Last Chance Sale is going on now so stock up on your favorites before they are all gone. If you need a physical copy yet, please message me to make those arrangements. (Click the link on the sidebar for access to the virtual copy.)

2022-23 ANNUAL CATALOG
(May 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should have received your copy of the new 2022-23 Annual Catalog in the mail already. If you do not already have a demonstrator, it would be my pleasure to be your enabler (er, I mean demonstrator) and send you a copy of your very own! Message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Click the link on the sidebar for access to the virtual copy.)

2022 JULY-DECEMBER MINI CATALOG -- COMING SOON!!
(July 1, 2022 - January 4, 2023)
If you have placed an order from me over the past year, you should be receiving your own copy of the new mini catalog in the mail (if you have received it already, let me know!!). If you did not receive one, please message me to make arrangements for your own copy. (Once the catalog goes live, click the link on the sidebar for a virtual copy).

No comments:

Post a Comment